Thursday, September 25, 2008

The move is over





We have finally settled into our home here in NY. It has taken awhile and I have spent many days with not much to do, but it has all been worth it. The trees on the hills surrounding us are starting to change colors with promises of even more to come. We have plenty of room here to grow and for company. We can't wait for our friends and family to venture on up here and check this beautiful place out. I have lived from L.A. to the country now, and I have to say the peace and open roads of the country far outweigh the conveniences of the city. Bryan is doing great, he is walking, climbing stairs and is so excited for his birthday coming up next week.

1 comment:

donnahall said...

Jamie and Amy,

I'm so glad to read about Bryan's birthday and look at the photos. I'm glad things are going so well for you. We miss you in Dayton